Registration - Registration for the 2020/2021 Season is Closed as we have reached Max Capacity.
THE TOTAL COST PER CHILD IS $50.
THIS IS DIVIDED INTO 2 PARTS. $25 IS PAID TO NENSA. $25 IS PAID TO GREAT BROOK BILL KOCH SKI LEAGUE:
STEP 1: Create or renew a NENSA Membership for each child - $25/childEvery child needs to be registered with NENSA and have a NENSA number with a current membership.
To get a NENSA membership number or renew each child's NENSA membership (needed for Great Brook BKL registration):
- Log on to NENSA and create or renew each child's NENSA account
- Register each child ($25 to NENSA for BKL skiers), if you have multiple children to renew, you will need to follow this process:
STEP 2: Register each child with Great Brook Bill Koch Ski League - Registration and Payment - $25/childPlease fill out our registration form and follow the payment steps in the form:
- Make sure you noted the NENSA membership number(s) for each child as these are needed in our registration process.
- The fee collected for each child to participate in the Great Brook Bill Koch Ski League is $25/child. This is in addtion to the $25/child that you paid above to NENSA.
- At the end of the Registration form you will click on a payment link that will take you the Great Brook BKSL Paypal Site: Jessica Nierenberg, paypal.me/BKSLCarlisle.
- When you arrive at the Paypal site, enter the dollar amount that you owe, and proceed to process the payment to Jessica who is our GB-BKSL Treasurer. i.e. 1 child=$25, 2 children=$50, 3 children=$75.
- Thank you for Registering your children to ski with the Great Brook Bill Koch Ski League!